ALIEN ISOLATION (2014)

 sneaky bastard  



Irreplaceable outdoor Graphical experiences like spacewalking in the Alien temple of eggs, activating reactor and dishes walking in almost open space, and finally activating communication to the ship Torren wearing a spacesuit. A whole new world in space with a commercial colony, transit trains, and other attached facilities. Once reached through the four different transit trains from the transit stations, each place has various floors found on the map. It was a bit problematic that the map doesn't stay on the screen, had to use buttons to open and explore the map very frequently. Torren was my ship and when I entered the space facility, it was in chaos, lockdown, and catastrophe created by Aliens. 18 missions 40 hours of play, finished in a week; the space engineering jobs mostly. My crew (Samuel, Tylor, Ricardo) were also trying to survive as they were thrown into this place with me through different entrances. Had to take help from them from time to time with the main mission to contact our ship Torren and get out of this hell. Once I found Samuel and Tylor, Tylor was sick and my mission to find her medication started the story of the game. Samuel died giving me access to the reactor probably then Ricardo was helping me from the communication centre to get through various places. Also met Marlo who showed us the temple of Alien eggs in a dummy mission probably. Ricardo died when I was finally close to communicating with Torren then I remained the only survivor from our crews. Most of the game is in stalk mode with three enemies; Android the synthetic robot, Alien, Human Rebel & Police. The basic rules are; can't kill Aliens, so must hide, Androids are better to avoid but possible to kill in some places if alone, and Alien kids from eggs must kill. Making sounds was serious trouble when getting disgusting walking sounds from the Aliens, so movements must be slow. The developer kept some places Alien-free to free up the Muscles and neck of the player. Equipements have a lot, must keep making them collecting scraps on the way. Medikit, door openers, hacker, 3 different bombs, 3 different weapons. Ammunition's use is very limited. Had to upgrade some tools from time to time collecting additional parts. I used the EMP, Pipe bomb to destroy a group of engineers, robots in a data server, and other places when they came in a group. I had to run around in the reactor to kill Androids as they were becoming very stubborn once I entered the mission to collect medication. All the time had to be careful to look for access boxes and computer terminals to activate access to doors and other facilities. Had to activate the transit system at the beginning to walk around the whole facility reaching via transit trains and lifts, and ladders in various locations. Bringing power in working order in some places was getting harder given the situation that the Alien was walking around invading even into my hiding places, tunnels to kill me. It was wise to provide a thermal detector that was helping me to detect Alien and Android Robots before moving for jobs. One of the important jobs was to save the game at the saving points located in some places. So far made it out from hell and entered my ship Torren but............... sneaky bastard 

Comments