RESIDENT EVIL 7 BIOHAZARD (2017)



I started playing from this part. Havent finished the Village yet. Graphics is complaint free. I was about to give up killing Lucas when aiming eyes going up and down, finally did it with an inaccurate shot. Houses in the first hours were a bit revealing with various door keys, I thought not going to end, the ship was a bit dosed with repetitions, and the minefield was ending before I expected. Music was really refreshing in the minefield to kill some crops with lots of ammo. I wasted some time trying to make the serum on my own with two ingredients that wasn't necessary at all. As I said the structure of the houses with floors was impossible for me to memorise until the whole map was revealed bit by bit. The Birthday party idea was really funny, must not put your hand in the toilet after watching the video upfront. 20 hours of nonstop play with a sleep break, no Im not afraid at all. Had chilled effects a couple of times for Mia and Avalyn, and did not like Margaret at all specifically her disgusting vagina.




Comments